Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Baveras
(the goddess of the sea)
16x20
colored pencil and 
Neocolor 1 wax pastel

Now things will come together quick. I started the water with the Neocolor 1 wax pastels for two reasons. The are soft and go on very quickly but they also put down a lot of wax with the heat of the Icarus Board. This will give the water some texture. Now that I will have all the colors in I can see how they work together and finish up the hair and face. 

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA