Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Friday, January 22, 2010

USMWF


Amazing I got the first portrait "done" in about 2 1/2 hours! It is only about 5x7 size and I've drawn Bobby before so maybe that's why it went so quick. He's really not completely done.  I have to do his shirt yet. I plan on doing it in carbon which can have quite a bit of dust.  Just to keep things clean I'll get it in last. Carbon will give me that dark, dark I want in the shirt without the graphite glare. The gentleman below him has a lot of hair to tackle! I'm glad two of my subjects are bald in this drawing :) Since I'm on a time restraint it will make things go quicker.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA