Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Doc

   This felt like one of my fasted pieces to date. Probably because I had no problem areas.  I got it done just in time for the ANAC competition and it was chosen to go to the show.http://www.nebraskaartclubs.org/  Along with the drawing of my husbands motorcycle I did right before this.
    I really enjoyed the beard and found it much easier than I anticipated.  I'm still looking for the perfect eraser for the lifting off process.  Something that gives me a thin, thin line.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA