Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

POW/USA Bike


So I have been very diligent about working the undertones all over this time.  I usually fully work an area and then move on because I'm impatient to see how it will look.  It looks a mess right now since nothing is the color it should be.  It did help because I noticed a compositional problem.  The POW flag edge is too parallel to the bag behind it and will get lost together.  I've extended it out past a bit in the drawing but it may need to be moved out just a bit more. Next the fun part.  USA flag will turn red, white and blue and POW flag will turn black along with everything else

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA