Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012




Santa
11x14
colored pencil
Every year I say I need to do a pic for a holiday card but it's too late to get started when I remember. So finally I think this year I will have Christmas Cards with an original by me.  I've drawn this old guy in graphite and carbon pencil before and always thought he needed to be a Santa. I'm into about the third layer for his outfit with 5 more to go.  Now I need help with a caption for my Christmas Card. Santa here has made all his rounds and is worn out. He's a bit grumpy. Maybe not looking forward to Mrs. Claus nagging or getting the reindeer in the barn?

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA