Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eggs in a bowl

Creating underpainting.

 I think I got a little lost in the checkered tablecloth.






Enhancing darks.

I think one of my eggs isn't oval.  Must see if I can address that. Still trying to figure out how the checks in the tablecloth are going to work.



Adding Color.

Did I tell you I hated checkered tablecloths?






Deepening the Colors.

Maybe I fixed my lopsided egg?

http://arlenesteinberg.com/MasterfulColorPage.htm





1 comment:

BarbieNEDoll said...

Looks to me like you are doing a good job with the eggs.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA