Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Simply Impassable"

I've working on this a lot but it just doesn't seem like a lot is done. I've included a close up of some detail.  I'm working all over the place on this which really bugs my sensibilities. It's a must though. With the watercolor being applied first I have to work my overlay of pencil where I can in the dry areas.
You may have noticed I've changed the spelling of Impassable.  I keep seeing it spelled differently.  I'm using how it is on the Disney album.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA