Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

First Art Award

I found this the other day and had to post.  This is from the Ashland Fine Arts Fair. It's my first art award and purple ribbon to boot. The project was a mixture of sawdust and Elmer's glue that was then made into clay like substance and I molded into an elephant then painted it once dry. In February I once again entered the Ashland Fine Arts Fair and one two purple ribbons.("Belle" and Breaking Through") They had opened an adult category.  Only problem was I was the only adult who entered anything. I don't know what's worse, winning first place only competing against yourself or if I would not have won anything against nobody!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA