Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Farm"

I just couldn't resist! While looking for some reference pics today I found this.  It was given to my parents at parent teacher conferences in 1972- 1973. I was in First grade. I'm sure now a days I'd been suspended! I think it screams creative art career! Thanks Mrs. West.

"Farm"
I See the Pig. The Pig was going to the bathroom on the cat. The cat said meow! meow! The pig said oink oink!


I seem to remember that using exclamation marks was the goal!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA