Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Macy"


 8 June this piece won Artist of the Year with my Local Art Club! Next I find out if it got juried into the the American Plains Artists contest and will show at the Great Plains Art Museum!

Today I got a digital print done professionally of my picture.  I'm extremely happy with how it turned out!  I think you can compare and see how much of a difference it made.  I'll never be happy with any pics I scan on to my blog, this is excellence! This will be worthy of submitting to the contest.  Anyone local that might need their services www.adtechsupply.com is the place to go. Great work and prices. I'll let you know if it gets juried into the contest.
Photobucket

3 comments:

BarbieNEDoll said...

You do such good work.

Anonymous said...

Theresa, this piece is remarkable. I think of all the individual lines it takes to come up with a piece of art such as this, highlights, lowlights, shadows, well -- you've got a wonderful talent, and congratulations on artist of the year with your group. Thank you for linking this amazing "bragable" to the Boardwalk Bragfest.

Anonymous said...

Theresa, the link is perfect.... If I'm not mistaken, I just sent you like five emails with no content. Talk about letting the computer get the best of me (haha). I just wanted to let you know that the link was perfect and I'm so glad that you joined the party.

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA