Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Macy"

I got Inspired by my artist friends I drew with yesterday!  I drew a couple hours with them, had a wonderful lunch then went home and drew on and off the rest of the evening. About 4 1/2 to 5 hours total. I got the back of the headdress, earring, neck band and leather strap wrapped around the braid done. The rest should go pretty quickly.  I won't be doing a lot of detail in her shirt.  There's so much in the headdress and earring I need some quite places too. I plan on putting this in the American Plains Artist competition. http://www.americanplainsartists.com/ It's being held in Lincoln this year.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA