Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Friday, August 19, 2011

"Just try and stay out of my way. Just try my pretty."

So as you can see I've decided to make the legs look decisively green. Thanks John for the advice. They may have to go a little lighter but I'm waiting to see.  I've used Dark Green, Celadon Green and Jade Green. The Red in the shoes have a few more layers too. Some of the lightest areas have Blush Pink and everything has Scarlet Lake.  The Red in the shoes will need a little more work but I need to get the rubber parts of the shoes in first to get my values right.  The rubber parts on the left shoe has only a layer of 30% to 90% cool greys and some areas the paper white.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA