Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Black Cherry Pearl

8x10
Starting a new commission now that the move and the holidays are over.  Finally I managed to get all the undertone color layer done without impatiently moving on to see what the final look will be in just one area. Normally I work a section to completion before moving on. I want to gauge how long it takes me to do a layer (this one took 16 hrs.) Plus I will be printing each layer so I can keep an accurate log of colors I use.  Sometimes I get a good effect but can't remember the colors I used and how I layered them.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA