Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Allen Hall



While at Fine Arts on Fifth in Malvern IA I met Allen Hall. He graciously posed for a picture.

I've been trying to take small bits of time to practice my sketching skills. Really I wanted to work my way to some fast on the spot figure sketches of people but can't let go of my detail oriented issues. I recently ordered a Platinum carbon fountain super fine pen that is just a wonderful pen! It's water proof. Also a Kuretake sumi Brush pen that is water soluble. This is what the top hat is done in. This sketch went fast easy! Sometimes your subject matter can inspire you!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA