Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Sam Bass



Sketch
Carbon Ink
watercolor

Who would have imagined I'd meet two random guys wearing top hats this month! Guess it's that time of year.
While at the Barstool Open, a charity event in Benson, NE for the United Cerebral Palsy Foundation I met this fine gentleman who graciously went out and got the rest of his outfit when I asked to take a picture of him in his top hat. Unfortunately although I'm please with the rendition I did not capture Sam's likeness as I had wanted in the drawing. Practice, practice, practice. That's why I'm doing these. Also a shout out to my watercolorist/Illustrator friend Kathy Jurek who helped out with the colors for the teeth. Not sure I did thit right though.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA