Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Breaking Through 2"

I just realized how putting this in progress painting on my daily blog could have been a bad idea if the painting doesn't turn out. Well we learn by our mistakes and others hopefully. Today I got a little wash done on the body. The shadows on the body I thought turned out nice. I'm using Derwent Graphitint watercolor pencils. The water is "Ocean Blue" and the shadows are "Shadow". How appropriate! The Graphitints don't come in yellows so I used Derwent Signature watercolor pencil in "Diazo (Hue) .

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA