Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Katie & Alex

Getting started on another picture for a friend! It's going quite fast. Surprisingly. I plan on doing the same watercolor wash as I've done before. This time I used block watercolor paper. I had some problem with the Bristol Vellum warping on the last one. It says it will take a light wash, but not so much. I worried about rough paper not doing well with the pencil shading but I quite like it. click on picture to see closer.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA