Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


Finished piece! It only took 3 weeks but it felt longer. I have a large wall in my master bath that needed a large piece to look right on. So what better why than to throw a little paint. You'll have to come visit my bathroom to get the full colors and texture effect. There are some metallic colors and even some glitter colors. The largest canvas is 28 x 21 and the smallest is 5x7.

Close up of finished project.


How it all started.

Night one. It got too dark to throw paint any longer and the mosquitos were eating me up!

Close up.

Things got a little drippy as I was transporting these in the dark to my garage. Never mistakes. Only happy little trees.

Couple of more close ups.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA