Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Untitled Pumpkin

Untitled Pumpkin
Oil
8x10
I thought for sure I'd be done today! Alas one more day. I've only been working on this at an artist friends house using his oils so it's only been 4 days of work. Since this is my first oil painting I've been told I should have had this done in one day, lol. They know me better than that! I found Cadmium Red thanks to Kathy and it changed everything! For the better. Always take advice from Kathy.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA