Don't forget to click on the picture to enlarge it!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feather

Establish Values

I know I said I was going to go off on my own and get away from these studies but I looked at the rest of them and there is a lot to keep learning.  I'm still going off on a project of my own but not ready to post anything yet.

Deepen Values

This is a study from "Masterful Colors" on how to get greys with out using grey pencils.




Define Edges

This is different from the other studies because you build color using linear strokes instead of small circular strokes.




No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I teach art through many venues. Currently I teach with Metro Community College Continuing Education. Also I belong to the art galleries Eppley Gallery at the Eppley Airport in Omaha Nebraska and "Fine Arts on Fifth" in Malvern IA